Terms & Conditions
1. Arrangements are AVAILABLE as of now but we do not hold any booking for you on the same, this isinitial proposal, in case there is any increase or decrease in the offer cost the same shall be applicable asper actual to you & as informed with prior notice & your due acceptance.
2. Other terms & conditions applicable for cancellation, amendment, or refund as per vendor or supplierpolicy, please verify all Terms & conditions before booking or cancelling the transaction.
3. Expense excluded of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/ fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax & any other item not specified in itinerary.4. Any Increase in cost due to peak season, conventions, events and exhibitions, fuel hike, foreign exchange inflation, govt. /airport/ service tax duties or other market condition will chargeable extra.5. SMOKING AND ALCOHOLIC DRINKS RESTRICTED TO LIVING ROOM.
1. There shall be no charge for children up to the age of 5 years. However, those the ages of 60+ years accompanied with members shall be given 50% discount on daily rates.
2. Full time students below the age of 21 years holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions shall also be given a 25% discount on daily rates.
3. A discount of 50% on daily rates shall be given to one person in a group of 15 to 20 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 25 persons
4. When you confirm the booking, we consider you have read and understand our Terms, Conditions, Discounts, and Information.
Types of Packages:
A travel itinerary is a schedule of events relating to planned travel, generally including destinations to be visited at specified times and means of transportation to move between those destinations. The types of packages available in today’s market are vast and varied. This ensures all consumers’ needs and desires are met.
Includes of tour cost:
Dining Meal cost
Excludes of tour cost:
Travel and Transfer cost
Sightseeing and Activity cost
Months to Visit:
High Season – March, April, May, September, November, and December.
Low Season – January, February, June, July, August, and October.
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or roadblocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.
Our services do not cover insurance of any kind. It is advisable for you to take an insurance cover for this travel.
To confirm the package, you will need to pay a deposit to us at the time of booking of at least one day room charge of your selected tour arrangements in our Account given below. We will then mail you for the remainder of the tour cost due before your tour, which you must pay not later than 15 days before.
Tour Program booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows: Within 45 days of the start of the tour program is free
Within 30 days – 15 % of the rate
Within 21 days- 30% of the rate
Within 7 days- 50% of the rate
Requesting you to kindly advise us if any modification/changes required.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance or drop us an email.
Visit Web -> www.tondavalitourism.in
FB -> https://www.facebook.com/Tondavali
Follow Insta -> tondavalitourism
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/Whatsapp : 9867474688/9967474688
NOTE: Terms, Conditions and Discounts are applicable only if tour manage via Tondavali Tourism.